WE ACCEPT THESE TYPE OF PAYMENTS:
- All Major Credit Cards
- All Major Medical Insurance
- CARE CREDIT
Care Credit provides opportunities for qualified patients to get the care they need when they want it, while paying over time. Care Credit is similar to a credit card, but exclusively for healthcare costs such as DRY EYE TREATMENT, LIPIFLOW, MEDICAL TESTING, EYE PRODUCTS, EYEGLASSES, OR LASIK, PRK, Advanced Lens Options for Cataract Surgery, and more. When you are approved for Care Credit you can use it multiple times, within your credit limit, without reapplying.
Your copay will always be collected at the time of service. If you choose to receive a service that is not covered by your medical insurance, such as a contact lens evaluation, payment for that service will be collected up front. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards.
MEDICAL INSURANCE FOR EYE CARE
Most health insurance plans will cover medical eye exams.
A medical eye exam may include treatment of conditions such as diabetes, cataracts, glaucoma, macula degeneration, high risks medication, dry eyes, pink eyes or uveitis.
We accept most major medical insurance carriers, including Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS of Alaska, Aetna, Cigna, Meritain, UMR/United Health, Moda and more! We may not participate with every individual plan that is offered. Please check with your provider to confirm coverage prior to your examination.
Billing for Routine Eye Exams vs. Medical Eye Exams
We understand that navigating insurance can be confusing.
- Your visit to the eye doctor may be categorized as “MEDICAL or “ROUTINE” by your insurance provider.
- Your medical insurance covers a medical eye problem but may not cover a routine eye exam – some plans include routine benefits. Depending on your policy, a routine exam may not be covered due to vision plans that are combined with your medical insurance but are considered separate coverage.
- Though this type of coverage is very common, there are some medical insurances that cover one routine eye exam every one to two years.
- We know that this may seem very complicated, and we work with our patients to provide assistance in understanding your individual coverage.
- We always advise you to verify your benefits with your insurance provider.
Our Billing Policies
Patients using insurance
You must bring your insurance information to your appointment.
Care Credit Card
OPTOMAP SCAN $39
|Monday – Thursday||8:30 – 5:00|
|Friday||8:30 - 4:00|
|Open During Lunch|